Adobe wanted to make sure their youth-targeted (teen under 18) privacy-focused website landing page protected their users’ information and effectively communicated to their targeted Gen Z and emerging Gen Alpha audiences.
Jadi worked with Engage Youth CEO and writer, Brehnen Knight and Greg Witt, alongside Adobe’s legal team, Account Director, eCommerce Creative Director, and Jadi Creative Director, Tim Morra to deliver on the vision.
Work for Adobe KidsCorner includes: Strategy, Creative Direction / Art Direction, page and illustration concepts, website design direction, web page production.
Privacy compliance applies to websites and many other applications.
Including all online services from mobile apps and games to location-based services.
Here are a few tips and a partial list for crafting your own youth-focused privacy policies:
2) Obtain verifiable parental consent before collecting any data from children
3) Provide parental choices regarding the use of their children’s data, and inform them of their right to access, review, and request deletion of their child’s information
4) Include a feature for parents to opt out of data collection, if desired
5) Implement reasonable steps to protect children’s data, including those for geolocations, screen names, persistent identifiers, photos, videos, and recordings
6) Regularly review collected data and delete any data that is not useful or necessary